A crucial service we provide for our clients is the automated acquisition, cleaning and preparation of their data so that they can focus on insight ad optimisation. Our in-house ETL solution connects to a wide variety of third-party data platforms as well as public-available data sets and automatically ingests and an Integration Engineer works on the development and maintenance of this crucial part of the Bright Analytics platform.
We are looking people with proven commercial experience in a data acquisition role
If you think this role is one you’re suited to please send your CV and a covering note to email@example.com
- current commercial experience in an ETL / data acquisition role
- meticulous attention to detail
- experience integrating REST APIs and authenticating via OAUTH / OAUTH2
- familiarity with marketing / e-commerce APIs such as the Google suite, Adobe, Facebook & Twitter
- commercial development experience with Python, SQL,PHP, MySQL, Git
- experience implementing unit testing frameworks
- ensure the successful, accurate, automated ingestion of client data sources
- develop new API connections with third-party data platforms
- maintain existing API connections to keep up with updates, API version releases and sunsetting
- liaise closely with Customer Success team on requirements for new data sources
About Bright Analytics
Bright Analytics is one of the UK’s fastest growing BI and Analytics SaaS platforms for acquiring, organising and visualising any number of data sources, no matter how large, messy or disparate, into a clear, well-structured data hierarchy that can scale and adapt as a client’s needs evolve.
We are a profitable, self-funded business and entirely independent. We work with some of the biggest brands and agencies in the UK, including Sky, Thomas Cook Airlines, Mediacom, NowTV, OMD, the7Stars, Agenda 21 and Furniture Village.
We have a modern office looking out across the Thames at Vauxhall, in a building with cafe, gym, bar and roof garden. We believe a relaxed collaborative working environment enables everyone to do their best work. In addition to the never-ending flow of stimulating challenges and opportunities to learn new skills we have a fun work culture with regular social events, weekly team lunches, limitless coffee / tea and fruit.
We believe in equal opportunities and celebrate diversity.