Customer Success Consultant
Data The Role
Bright Analytics is looking to hire a Customer Success Consultant.
Your role is to understand our clients objectives and available data sources, successfully on-board them and then provide them with on-going support and best-practice advice to ensure their continued successful use of the platform.
If you think the Customer Success Consultant role is one you’re suited to please send your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
- a positive, ambitious person who enjoys the challenge of solving complex problems
- have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- happy liaising directly with clients and visiting them in their offices
- experience of working with digital / marketing / e-commerce data sources such as Google Ads suite, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Twitter, Tune, Snap
- minimum 1 year in a client-side analytics role or in an agency technical team
- understand how to bring data sources together to answer a question
- able to grasp new concepts quickly
- not afraid to suggest there’s a better way to do things
- experience working with SQL
- ensure clients are on-boarded quickly and without errors or problems
- gather requirements from clients and turn these into working solutions
- assist in on-boarding new data sets for clients
- ensure accuracy in all the work you do
- scope and implement custom solutions to deal with awkward data sources
- provide support to client users through a ticketing system, live chat, slack and phone
- define custom data-processing rules to deal with unusual data challenges or data sets
- meet and exceed SLAs for responding to client queries
- capture client feedback / requests / ideas and feed into the Bright Analytics road map
- create and maintain knowledge base articles
About Bright Analytics
Bright Analytics is one of the UK’s fastest growing BI and Analytics SaaS platforms. We take the time to understand our clients business objectives and data sources, we automate the process of importing, cleaning and organising their data, and our platform publishes fresh, clean, accurate data into our self-serve data discovery and dashboard interface. Clients can start exploring and sharing their data in minutes.
We are an independent, profitable, self-funded business and work with some of the biggest brands and agencies in the UK, including Sky, Thomas Cook Airlines, Mediacom, NowTV, OMD, the7Stars, Agenda 21 and Furniture Village.
We have a riverside office looking out across the Thames at Vauxhall, in a modern building with cafe, gym, bar and roof garden and we believe a relaxed collaborative working environment enables everyone to do their best work.
In addition to the never-ending flow of stimulating challenges, interesting clients and opportunities to work with a smart bunch of people we have a fun work culture with regular social events, weekly team lunches, flexible working arrangements. And an office husky.
We believe in equal opportunities and celebrate diversity.