Analytics and data visualisation SAAS, designed for extensive customisation, working with some of the biggest brands and agencies in the UK, including Sky, Thomas Cook Airlines, Mediacom, NowTV, OMD, the7Stars, Agenda 21, and Furniture Village.
A collaborative and open working culture where the right person can make a big impact on the business and will get to work on innovative projects and technologies with plenty of autonomy, ownership and opportunity to learn new skills.
About Bright Analytics
Bright Analytics is a modular analytics platform, providing modular functionality to power data acquisition, preparation, visualisation and sharing,.
We take the time to understand our clients business objectives and their data sources, then turn this into a bespoke analytics stack that is totally customised to each client’s needs and is built to scale.
We are an independent, profitable, self-funded business. We have a riverside office looking out across the Thames at Vauxhall in a modern building with cafe, gym, bar and roof garden.
We believe a relaxed, collaborative working environment enables everyone to do their best work. We also have a part-time office Husky called Wolfgang.
We are looking for a passionate web developer excited to solve stimulating problems for great clients in a fast-moving space.
Some of the projects we have on the horizon in which you would be involved:
– on-going evolution of our component library
– re-building our report authoring tools
– building new data discovery interfaces
– ‘early warning’ system to advise clients on KPI trends via machine learning
– Implementing natural language search for data discovery
– UI overhaul and implementing UX enhancements
– expansion of our suite of specialist analytics modules
We want to find someone who is passionate about development, enthusiastic about technology and will be excited to work on stimulating challenges for great clients in a very fast-moving space. You thrive on a stream of new challenges and enjoy collaborating with other developers, our product team and our clients. A proactive, self-motivated, self-managing personality.
1. Confident with CSS / semantic HTML
3. Experience working with React, Vue, Angular or similar
4. UI / UX implementation and passion for a great user experience
5. A meticulous eye for detail and accuracy in your work.
6. Confident with version control, especially git and tools like Bitbucket/GitHub
If you would like to know more about the role please get in touch – send your CV to email@example.com