Customer Success Executive (Data Platforms)
Central London, Zone 1, Up to £26,000 + Benefits
Bright Analytics is an end-end data analytics platform for centralising, automating, organising and visualising an organisation’s data. We deliver marketing leading BI & Analytics for Media & Marketing Performance solutions.
We work with leading agencies and brands including Mediacom, Sky, OMD, Publicis, Agenda21, Roast, AdGen, NowTV and Furniture Village to name a few.
We are currently a team of 10 and growing fast, you’ll be working with a team of experienced data analytics experts & software development gurus, not to forget our resident office dog, Wolfgang. We are a fun bunch with a culture of trust, friendship, accountability, respect and inclusivity.
You will be working to engage and support customers across a range of industries, use cases and data challenges. You will learn about the ways different data sets can be bought together and will need to be able to think of elegant solutions to client challenges.
Every customer deployment we manage is unique and we work very closely with each of our clients to support them as they implement data model changes and build out the reports and dashboards they need.
What will you be doing as a Customer Success Executive?
- Delivering support, expertise, education and guidance in a prompt, professional manner
- Providing front-line support for our customers in their use of the Bright Analytics platform
- handling live chat enquiries
- solving and responding to support tickets
- engaging with clients through Slack channels
- On-boarding new clients and helping them to connect their data and build their data model
- Helping clients to integrate new data sources and build out their data model
- Reacting quickly and prioritising incoming requests appropriately
- Escalating complex issues to the wider team
- Raising any customer feedback on the product or technical issues with Chief Product Officer
- Contributing to customer “Product Roadmaps” and our customer success programme
- Maintaining and expanding our knowledge base, we love learning!
Our next Customer Success Executive will be?
- Is happy engaging directly with customers, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Is organised and able to prioritise work or seek assistance to ensure advice and assistance is provided promptly and within agreed SLAs
- Is data-literate: you must have had some exposure to working with data and be comfortable with the challenges of bringing data sets together
- Is a self-starter, with initiative and passion for problem-solving
- Has experience with data from tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads
- Has experience with SQL and is able to write SQL queries to investigate customer queries
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Modern serviced office overlooking the Thames at Vauxhall
- Office gym, showers, bike store, fruit, tea, coffee
- 10% bonus subject to personal and business objectives being met
- Workplace pension
- Regular team lunches and social events
- A flexible working environment
How to apply?
If you think your experience and skills make you the right person for this role please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com