Automate your marketing analytics reporting with the Amazon S3 API
Bright Analytics is integrated with the Amazon S3 and we can get you up and running, with delivery and spend data flowing into Bright Analytics, in a matter of minutes.
What is Amazon S3?
Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) is a cloud-based object storage service provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS). It offers scalable storage infrastructure for storing and retrieving any amount of data from anywhere on the web. S3 provides developers with highly durable, secure, and cost-effective storage options for various use cases such as backup and restore, data archiving, content distribution, and data analytics. It is designed to be highly available and offers features like data encryption, versioning, and lifecycle management.
Why should we integrate with Amazon S3 Using the Integral Ad Science (IAS) API can provide several benefits for advertisers and publishers:
The Amazon S3 API allows developers to interact with the S3 service programmatically, enabling them to integrate S3 storage capabilities into their applications or workflows. Here are some reasons why you should consider using the Amazon S3 API:
1. Scalability: Amazon S3 is designed to handle large amounts of data and can scale to accommodate any storage needs. The API allows you to easily upload, download, and manage your data, regardless of its size or volume.
2. Durability and Availability: S3 provides high durability for your data, with multiple copies stored across different availability zones. The API allows you to access and retrieve your data reliably, ensuring that it is always available when you need it.
3. Security: S3 offers various security features to protect your data. The API allows you to implement encryption at rest and in transit, ensuring that your data is secure from unauthorized access. You can also control access to your data using AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) policies.
4. Cost-effectiveness: S3 offers a cost-effective storage solution, with pricing options based on the amount of data stored and the frequency of access. The API allows you to manage your storage efficiently, enabling you to optimize costs by automatically moving data to lower-cost storage tiers or deleting unnecessary data.
5. Integration with other AWS services: The S3 API integrates seamlessly with other AWS services, allowing you to leverage the power of the AWS ecosystem. For example, you can easily integrate S3 with AWS Lambda for serverless data processing, or with Amazon CloudFront for content delivery.
6. Flexibility and versatility: The S3 API supports a wide range of use cases, from simple file storage to complex data analytics. You can use it to store and retrieve any type of data, including images, videos, documents, and databases. The API also provides features like versioning and lifecycle management, allowing you to manage your data effectively.
Overall, using the Amazon S3 API gives you the flexibility, scalability, security, and cost-effectiveness needed to store and manage your data in the cloud.
How do you integrate with
How do you integrate with Amazon S3 API?
Bright Analytics has a pre-built connector Amazon S3 API that allows us to get your data flowing in a few minutes.
We setup a connection to the Google BigQuery API which you would authorise so that we can start pulling data on your behalf.
Our support team will walk you through this process and capture any information we need from you.
Please get in touch or start a chat with us to discuss further.